iWalker is the only fully wearable and self sufficient digital signage system that promotes targeted customer engagement and valuable interaction, within shopper or event focused locations.
Each iWalker provides high impact visual reach with stereo sound through advanced LED screen technology. Sight, Sound and touch turns traditional 2D media into a sensory engagement tool.
Smart software encourages audience participation with screen content using mobile handsets to download vouchers, capture data and engage instantly with social media. iWalkers are synchronised in order to deliver cloud based digital content with audience measurement and metrics, noting dwell times, age profiles and gender distinction.
Defragmentation of Mass Media
The growing appetite for on-the-move, on-demand information and the change in consumers’ media viewing consumption habits has led to a defragmentation of mass media. It has become harder than ever for marketers and brands to reach a broader audience and to justify spend.
Target, Engage and Measure
Marketers (especially experiential marketers) and brand owners are on the look for innovative ways to develop an audience-centric approach to content and communication. They are looking for more accountable methods that target, engage and measure their audiences with relevant and interactive content.
iWalker features & benefits
- Human interaction by brand ambassadors accentuates brand features and benefits.
- Analyses the audience and delivers laser targeted content and messages, based on real-time data.
- Sunlight readable 17" and 19" screens with brightness up to 1,600 cd/m².
- NomadiX software allows the iWalker to report on real time audiences and give accurate audience measurement. Real-time quantitative and qualitative data allows marketers and brand owners evaluate their return on objectives and return on investment.
- Automated audience measurements, face recognition, gesture technology and augmented reality enables you to extract for example:
- The number of people that looked at the screen and evaluate the length of time a viewer has spent looking at the content (dwell times & attention times).
- Report by gender - the proportion of men/women that have looked at the content. Furthermore, their age range will also be identified.
- Includes all of the features our traditional digital signage platform has to offer, including content creation and management, content distribution and scheduling, playback, monitoring and reporting functions.
- Also includes social interaction via mobile, QR codes, near field communication and location based marketing.
The iWalker is the sum of all its parts; it enables experiential marketing companies and brands develop an audience-centric approach via human interaction and digital content. The technology promotes creative thinking and strategic planning for perfect delivery as well as being able to control and evaluate campaigns in real time, all whilst on the move.
#Guerrilla projections have taken over France this month as we promote new lines for two major clothing brands. http://t.co/oXbHb4Fhfd #DOOH
RT @ScreenMediaMag: Giant pixel-mapping from #Barco for a beer promotion in Miami - sounds like a neat stunt http://t.co/LCkjd2lTFX
Why marketers are like F1 drivers & how the right tech partners can develop a competitive edge http://t.co/j3fLy1wxdd @BrandRepublic #tech
RT @scotent: Stand out in a crowded marketplace - innovate your way to originality like @NomadiXMedia + @Houseologists : http://t.co/RiHuFj…
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive exclusive news, alerts and offers.